St. Louis area
The ALS Association states on their website that they are the only national not-for-profit organization completely dedicated to fighting ALS. Their work covers all the bases — research, patient and community services, public education, and advocacy — in providing help, support, and hope to those facing the disease. The ALS Association and the St. Louis Regional Chapter operate under a shared mission— to improve the lives of people living with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and to leave no stone unturned in search of treatments and a cure. For more information call them at 314-432-PALS (7257).
Veterans Administration Logo
Find out how to apply for and manage the health care benefits you've earned.
Military-2-VA (formerly Transition Care Management) is available to provide transition support, resources, advocacy, and VA navigation to transitioning military, National Guard and Reservists, and Veterans entering the VA. For more information, CONTACT: Elizabeth "Liz" Wilde at (314) 289-7641.
Comprehensive health care program in which the VA shares the cost of covered health care services and supplies with eligible beneficiaries.
Comprehensive list of all VA CBOCs in Missouri.
Information on accessing health services not provided by the VA or not within network.
Access your VA medical record and your personal health record.
Find your local VA location.
My HealtheVet Logo
My HealtheVet offers you tips and tools to help work to manage your health.
View a list of your past VA prescribed medications and refill VA prescriptions online.
The Missouri ombudsman program is a network of volunteers serving residents of nursing homes and residential care facilities to provide advocacy, support, and assistance with any problems or complaints.
Tri Care Logo
Learn about your TRICARE eligibility and find what plan plan is right for you.